Head of PMO will be leading cross-function projects with significant business impacts. With a small team, the PMO shall be able to also act as the Project Manager and lead program/projects. Work across function and identify high business impacts projects. Able to perform structured Project Management Methodologies. Exposure in projects that will transform Business model, Improve Operations, implement new technologies & setting up new / improve facility, processes and systems.
- Reports to Business Development Director, main role will be to support and manage strategic project, propose project prioritization based on business objectives, resource allocation and risk management with clear project management scope, timeline, and resources
- Working with related key stakeholders in defining project scope and objectives, workstream development, project planning, governance as well as structured periodical meeting,
- Maintain engagement & involvement of all relevant stakeholders in ensuring ownership and accountability of the project.
- Manage relationship with multiple stakeholders across different functions and level from ops on the ground to top management, develop working relationship with different functions, for the completion of project objectives and tasks.
- Perform data analysis to support decision making, develop progress report documents, present and manage expectation of stakeholders.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the execution of projects, report and escalate as needed.
- Integrate multiple functions within the initiatives of the project, align common goals from the point of view of end-customer, and resolves different expectations from stakeholders.
- Perform Project risk management initiatives through identify potential risk on project objectives, escalate and resolve when applicable.
- Bachelor degree in Engineering or business
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification.
- 6-10 years of project management, consulting or related project experience.
- Strong familiarity with project management tools, methodologies, and best practices
- Experience in leading high impact to business projects with at full project life cycle.
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline
- Excellent in using Microsoft Projects and/or other PM Tools.
- Excellent analytical skill, comfortable to work on Excel’s pivotable, VLookUp, etc.
- Hands on, detail oriented with get-thing-done attitude.
- Proven ability to solve complex problems creatively
- Solid judgement with ability to make good decisions
- Good interpersonal skills, approachable and have the ability to connect quickly with various stakeholders, as well as partnering with cross-functional team.
Ability to adapt into different type of projects and have flexibility to work in a dynamic environment, where change is the only constant.