- Reporting to Sales and Marketing Director.
- Open new market and market penetration in region directly.
- Maintain the sales 360 activity working properly; Presales, building/area acquisition, sales, delivery, after sales service, until collection.
- Expanded to include sales management, new business development, product development, distribution channel management and customer service.
- Monitor, manage and optimize network resources.
- Required Bachelor’s degree in an advanced degree in marketing or business (MBA) is preferred.
- Having working experience in Internet Service Provider industry at least 10 years.
- Must be both analytical and creative, and possess extensive knowledge in a variety of disciplines such as production, information technology, legal and finance.
- Good in analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and inspire a team
- Passionate customer advocacy.
- Thorough knowledge of marketing principles, brand, product and service management
- Deep understanding of changing market dynamics.