- Carry out IT Network Operations, Planning and Strategy properly and responsibly.
- Become an important part of the IT Core System Transvision unit and have a high sense of ownership of all matters related to the Network under the management of the IT Core System.
- Minimum D3 / S1 majoring in Informatics Engineering or Computer Science
- Understand the concept of network strategy, network operation administration, architecture and topology
- Have experience in configuring, routing and switching network devices in local LAN, WAN and Public and wireless technology
- Have experience implementing network packet broker technology, network monitoring tools and network performance management
- Have experience implementing multi-platform virtualization technology and virtualization connectivity
- Have experience implementing security technology such as firewall, WAF, anti-DDOS, web isolation, API security, IPS and anti-spam
- Have good analytical skills on the system so that it can provide best practice for user needs
- Have high motivation to learn new things related to networking technology, security and cloud networking
- Have good communication skills and be able to give presentations for higher level management
- Have a can do attitude, work hard and ambition to make a difference in his long term career.
- Have passion, integrity, honest and high responsibility
- Have a spirit of sharing knowledge, sharing solutions and experiences